Here’s some more:
- You interrupted me, I’m not finished talking
- You’re making me uncomfortable
- Leave me alone
- Don’t talk to me like that
1. You repeated my idea
2. You’re in my space
4. No, I won’t do that for you
5. I am aware of that
I only have one addition.
1. I don’t assume I know more about your work than you; I’d appreciate the same respect.
- I already knew how to do that.
- I don’t need to give you an explanation.
- No, you are wrong.
1. That’s disrespectful and I won’t be spoken to like that.
2. I’m not here for you.