This is your very first post. Click the Edit link to modify or delete it, or start a new post. If you like, use this post to tell readers why you started this blog and what you plan to do with it.
things i can do
– play two instruments
– i’m pretty rad at sight reading both on strings and in choir
– write a >300 pages thesis
– speak 2 languages
– lots of calculus. just so much of it until you’re dead from math
– build literal bombs
– code in four different programming languages
things i can not do
– feed myself on a regular basis
– remember to drink the iced coffee i put in the fridge, and instead cry in the bathroom at work
– put gas in the car without having a meltdown
– maintain a normal sleep schedule when alone
– take a shower after dark alone
– look people in the eye like ever
– literally anything related to being an adult, i feel like i can barely function.
Today has been a fighting with compilers (specifically, cray’s g-d wrap fortran wrappers like can you fucking not) and crying in the bathroom at work kind of day. i ate yogurt for dinner. I’m too tired and sad to be hungry. I’ve gotten six hours of sleep every night since Mr. Apis left and I normally get 9-10 hours of sleep when he’s here. Everything is terrible and I don’t know how to live alone. I’m clearly not an adult.
old golden retrievers are one of the purest forces of good on this planet
Mr. Apis is the human incarnation of the platonic ideal of the golden retriever.
I reblog this because rn it’s more relevant than ever. He’s my comfort and I can’t wait to be with him again.
I would love to do this and Mr Apis is gone until Monday and I’m sad.
An anon asked for more bearded John (with bonus smol)
interviewer: so what was your name again
Ben: sherlocks sex life